It's almost here! That most love filled day of the year. Are you looking for a gift for your romantic partner? How about just showing your bestie some love? From Grandparents to friends, we've got ideas that will show everyone on your list that you're thinking about them this month.
1. Instead of chocolates try Valentine's Day Fortune Cookies. Skip the box full of mystery sweets that will just dirty your fingers. Give a little something sweet, plus the fun of getting your fortune told at the same time!
2. Got a coffee snob in the house? If they'll only drink the freshest, best tasting, coffee then we've got the gift that will make them chug a double espresso. This Airtight Coffee Canister filters out all that yucky CO2 coffee beans emit and keeps your beans at their best. Bonus measuring spoon included to make sure they always get the perfect cup.
3. Pamper your squad with moisturizing and beautifying face masks. They'll replenish the skin and let your girl know that you only want the best for them.
4. You can really show someone you love them by knowing exactly what they hate doing. For some people it's cooking! Give them a break in the kitchen by ordering those home delivery meal services like Blue Apron or Hello Fresh. Knowing they don't have to slave away in the kitchen will really put a smile on their face.
5. At its heart(pun intended) Valentine's Day is all about the romance. Nothing sets the scene for love like a delicious bottle of wine. However, fumbling with a knife to cut the foil and stumbling around looking for batteries for the electric opener can really kill the mood. Make enjoying a bottle of wine a breeze with this 4 Piece Wine Opener Set. It has everything you need to focus on the wine and the person who owns your heart.
There are so many ways to show you care about someone. Take the time this year to give them that extra special gift so they know you've been thinking about them and that they're in your heart.