Do you miss giving your friends a hug or high five before a night of fun? Well, until we can enjoy those activities again here are some tips to host your own Virtual Happy Hour.
1. Theme Night: A great way to get everybody on the same page is to prearrange the party's theme. Pajama night is a fun and easy choice (because most of us are in them most of the day), but Hawaiian or Country Music night are also great choices.
2. Favorite Wine: Have each member of the group select their favorite bottle and drink along together. Don't want to struggle to open the bottle in front of everyone on camera? Give the Sippin'It Wine Opener Set a try. With the air pressure bottle opener you won't have to fumble around looking for a corkscrew when you could be enjoying a delicious sip.
3. It's All a Game: Select one person to be the Game Master who gets to choose the night's event. Trivia games are very easy to do over video screen, but think of the great videos you could record of your friends trying to act out charades.
4. Q&A: This is a great opportunity to get to know more about your friends and family. Everyone writes down one question they've always wanted to ask and all the other members take turns answering.
5. Dance it Out: Take turns selecting the songs to get down to and then admire the moves everyone brings to the party!
Enjoy your very own Virtual Happy Hour!